Grouchy's Grumbles

Don't say I didn't warn you...I'm MOODY. Buckle up, the right may be bumpy today. o;)

Sunday, July 31, 2005

City Living...


So, i am thankful for my little shoebox aparment.
I really really am.

I'd love to move to somewhere bigger, or even somewhere where I could find a parking space on my surrounding blocks. Eh, but I'm whining. I have my own place, no matter how tiny it may be, and a car that isn't falling apart. That puts me wayyyyyyyy ahead of lots of people. But, dayum dayum dayum! Real Estate is PRICEY.

These are the new condos in my neighborhood. They START at $700,000. Phase one is already sold out.

For those that are buying....Where the hell do YOU work to be able to afford this stuff? LOL
Or, is it b/c I don't have a double income household?? ;-)
Either way, does anyone know the secret? Besides finding a generous Sugar Daddy?? Heh heh.

3 Comments:

  • At August 01, 2005 11:48 AM, Blogger CubanDiva said…

    I think Suga Papi is your best option. LMAO! Or marry RICH E! lmao

     
  • At August 05, 2005 10:45 AM, Blogger CubanDiva said…

    BTW...I like your apartment. If you really MOVED in, you would like it too. Do I need to come to DC just to help you put up your pictures and paint the kitchen.

     
  • At August 12, 2005 3:29 PM, Blogger The Grouchy One said…

    Kim:

    re: E... well, you know that deal. I'd marry him yesterday.

    Suga Papis-- are you out there? LMAO... any takers?

    Yeah, true.. I need to MOVE in. I need to stop thinking of "for now"...Get settled, and accept that its my home :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home