Grouchy's Grumbles

Don't say I didn't warn you...I'm MOODY. Buckle up, the right may be bumpy today. o;)

Friday, August 12, 2005

Tagged...

Ok, so this a LATE response to my previous tag by Karla.
New questions, stolen from Caro y Karla.

Happy reading!
Don't laugh TOO much at my answers.. lol.
********************************
What were you doing 5yrs ago?
One year out of college. Already on post-college job # 2 of 4, LOL. Meeting Kimmy on one of my business trips. Living with Joanne. Going out a LOT. Taking lots of fun trips!

Yesterday?
Going to work. Having a ROUGH day, trying not to cry.

5 snacks I enjoy?
Chips & Dip. Cookie Dough ice cream. Rum cake. Mangos. Tamarind balls/shake/juice… LOL, basically anything tamarindo.

5 songs I know all the words to?
Suavemente by Elvis Crespo; You're All I Need by Method Man; We Belong Together by Mariah Carey; A Long Walk by Jill Scott; Loca Conmigo by Los Toros Band;
(Yeahhhhh, I’m random)

5 things I'd do with a million dollars?
Pay off the bills. Buy my parents a new house. Buy myself a new condo/house, with PARKING. Take some friends/family on a once-in-a-lifetime AMAZING trip. Save the rest for a rainy day :o)

5 bad habits I have?
Wanting to sleep the day away; taking trips like there is no tomorrow; being a control freak; letting my inhibitions win; not shaking off the negative stuff in life.

5 favorite TV shows?
Nip Tuck, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, A Wedding/Baby Story.

5 biggest joys of the moment?
The friends who keep me afloat (you know who you are… ); Planning my next trip; Netflix; Mobile2Mobile cell phone minutes; and dreams that make me keep hope alive.

5 favorite toys?
Ok, assuming you mean non-naughty things… *wink*...Love my laptop, Wifi - this counts right? I LOVE my wireless internet access at home, cell phone, mp3 player, and my digital camera.


Hmmm, I don't have many friends with blogs. I tag Kim (who I think has already been tagged), and Joanne, and Stormin.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home